Matthew Bishop

6/3/20


Dear Me, in fifty, sixty years. I hope another virus like corona never happens again. Ever since lock down has happened, I've changed mentally and emotionally, and that's not in a good way. I haven't seen any of my friends for months, I haven't been able to play sports, go out and have fun, for months. It's been very boring being at my house 90 percent of the time fore the past three to four months. School is more difficult doing it online, than in school, and I've lost my whole second half of my freshmen year, something I'll never get back. It's good that I can workout at home with my gym, and stay in shape, but life has been very boring and slow the past couple months. Thank god things are opening up for summer, so I can go out and play in tournaments for baseball, and go out and hang out with friends. I hope next year does not involve online school, but I have a feeling it will because I think there will be another spike with corona. If it does, it will be a terrible start to the year, but as we go back to school, it will feel so good to see everyone again. Hopefully next year is not as eventful as freshman year, but one good thing has come out of all this. It will be one heck of a memory to talk about once I'm working and living life by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog