Matthew Bishop

2/27/20
                                                             
                                                           Test On Early Ancient Greece
                                             



Today in class we took a test on Early Ancient Greece. Even though I didn't study much, I thought the test was relatively easy, with a few challenging questions that I may have gotten wrong. Some of the questions included the map of Ancient Greece, questions about oligarchy, monarchy and democracy, as well as what rivers correlate with what civilization. I think I got an A on the test, as I believe I did well. Next time we take a big test, I'm definitely going to study because I think I could ace it. I might try to use quizlet or another website to help people study for tests, as well using my notes in my notebook. Overall, the test was easy, very short, and should hopefully boost my grade up a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog